Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Other Maps I Use

I use many other maps I find online.
I incorporate them into my notes.
There is a great variety.

Here is a map of the Roman Empire.

I have over 6000 maps from the internet.
I store them in folders on my computer.
I use them for personal use only in my notes.
(This blog is private so there is no public access.)

Belmonte Maps show
the progression
of European boundaries.








A ancient city map.


Battle Configurations







I color them as needed.


I add what is applicable to what I'm reading.

I extended this map.

Sometimes I just add them with none of my own markings.


City Plan Elevation


A wonderful illustration with the actual buildings
of Ancient Rome

Antique Maps
(as opposed to Historic Maps)


More historic map city plans






This map is from a history book on Venice which I made many copies.
Then I colored them as the history progressed.
Here are two examples of maybe 30.

(There were also two other maps in this book
which I did the same.) 


These are from the computer


This shows six of the same map
with markings according to
the history.



No comments:

Post a Comment